Welcome to the English blog of C.E.I.P. Al- Ándalus. I hope you enjoy your visit and have some fun while you learn English!
RSS

Sunday 16 May 2010

More jokes

Here we have more English jokes! Now your friends in 5ºA found these great jokes:

¡Aquí tenemos más bromas inglesas! Ahora vuestr@s compañer@s de 5ºA han encontrado estos chistes geniales:

A teacher was asked to fill out a questionnaire. One question said: Give two reasons for being a teacher. The teacher said: July and August

Rafael Lozano. 5ºA


-Doctor, doctor! I keep thinking I'm a caterpillar!

-Don't worry. You will soon change

Laura Martínez Morejón. 5ºA


A little boy returned home from school and told his father that he had failed the maths test. Hiss father asked him - Why did you fail?
The boy replied. -The teacher asked how much is 3x2? and I said 3x2 is 6.
-Well, that's right -said the father.
The little boy continued. -Then she asked me How much is 2x3?
-What the hell is the difference? -asked the father.
The soon replied -That's exactly what I said to my teacher and that's why I sail the maths test!

Jaime Echeita and Ainhoa 5ºA


There are six boys under one umbrella and they don't get wet.
Why not?
It isn't raining!

Isabel Brioso. 5ºA


What do you call a person that keeps on talking even when others have stopped listening?
A teacher!

Carmen Díaz. 5ºA


Where do spiders play football?
Webley!

Enrique Aroca


What goes ha ha ha plop?
Someone laughing ther head off!

Pablo Badenes. 5ºA


Doctor, doctor! I keep thinking I'm invisible!
-Who said that?

Francisco López. 5ºA


What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and ships!

Ángela García. 5ºA


What has beginning, no end and nothing in the middle?
The letter "G"

María García. 5ºA


Where was the Queen of England crowned?
On her head.

Helena Prado. 5ºA


Dentist: I have to pull the aching tooth. It will take just 5 minutes.
Patient: And how much will it cost?
Dentist: It's 99 $
Patient: 99 $ for just a few minutes work?
Dentist: I can extract it very slowly if you like

Paula LLanos. 5ºA

No comments:

Post a Comment